The ATOM LT design from ARC’TERYX is a men's hooded and zipped jacket, ideal as a mid-layer. This hybrid jacket is ideal for intense activities in cold weather, holding in heat, providing freedom of movement and breathability.
It's made from windproof and water-repellent fabric, so it can be worn as an outer layer during cold, dry weather.
This jacket has CoreloftTM insulation in the torso, arms and hood, surrounded by super-soft taffeta with water-repellent treatment.
As a result, this is a very warm jacket, as comfortable as a sleeping bag, which is particularly lightweight for this level of performance and easily compressible, making it practical. The sides and underarms are made of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology, for better mobility and increased breathability.
Comfort is ensured with the anatomical shaping, with gussets to facilitate your movement while providing support. Its exclusive StormHoodTM also offers effective protection without reducing the field of vision and is helmet-compatible, so you can use it anywhere, anytime. Underneath its deceptive simplicity lies a high-performance product which has a high-quality finish you'll love. It will keep your body at the ideal temperature, whether on the pistes or during a lunch break.
The ATOM LT will quickly become the ideal winter companion for exacting sports enthusiasts: a featherweight garment with heavyweight performance, defying all competition!
- DWR treatment
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Full-length front zip with chin protection and wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem with adjustable drawstring
- Inner chest pocket
- 2 hand pockets with zips
- Stretchy, breathable side panels for greater comfort and better mobility.
- CoreloftTM Insulation: lightweight and highly compressible. Durable and resistant. Retains warmth when wet and dries quickly.
- TyonoTM: 20 denier, 100% nylon
- Slim fit: anatomical shaping, facilitating movement and reducing bulk. Can easily be worn over a base-layer and mid-layer.
- StormHoodTM: insulated lined hood. Helmet-compatible.